1. Speak to your child in your native language!
2. Read to your child! Read picture books in any language and challenge your child to point out objects in their 2nd language.
3. Music is language glue. It sticks in their brains. Sing, sing, sing!
4. Children all over the world learn English from TV and movies. Although screen time should be limited, change the language on your child's favorite show!
5. Happy kids learn, so let your child decide what to do. Whether it is blowing bubbles, cooking or playing with Legos, throw in another language to make it fun!